5 Steps To Knowing What Supplements YOU Should B Taking!
If there was a way to know what supplements that you should take based on YOUR body's blueprint . . . would you want to know?
Would you take them?
In 1953 James Watson and Francis Crick discovered the structure of DNA.
But what is DNA? Well for starters DNA stands for Deoxyribonucleic Acid.
Think of DNA like a blueprint of what makes you . . . YOU!
Hair color. Eye color. Skin color. The size of your hands and feet are all coded into your DNA.
But DNA doesn’t JUST tell us what color hair that you will have or how big your feet are.
The key thing to understand is that we are all different and that difference is coded into our DNA. So just as one person has brown hair and another person has blonde hair or black hair, there are differences in the functional biochemistry of the body as well.
For instance, your DNA can tell you how well your body will maintain healthy blood pressure or cholesterol levels or utilize key nutrients like CoQ10 or Folate or Vitamin D.
We all have genetic weaknesses. Some of us are more prone to heart disease. Some are more prone to cancer. Some more prone to arthritis. These weaknesses are coded into your DNA.
The good news is that if you do the right things . . . Get the right amount of exercise and sunshine and nutrition, those “weak genes” won’t necessarily manifest.
In other words, you might have the “cancer gene” but if you live a healthy lifestyle and get the proper nutrition in your diet through the foods you eat and the supplements that you take . . .
You won’t actually get cancer! Your fate is NOT sealed.
If you are anything like me, which I assume that you are because you are taking the time to read this, then you are interested in maintaining your health.
You want to live a long, active and vibrant life. You receive chiropractic care, get some exercise and probably take some supplements.
But, how do you know if you are taking the right supplements for you?
That is where Practrition comes in.
With Practrition, we can take a DNA sample (a simple cheek swab), send it into a lab for testing and based on certain differences found on your DNA, know what supplements are going to support your health the best. The next step is creating a supplement that is designed based on your DNA.
So how does this work?
1. You have a FREE consultation with Dr. Jeni (The consultation can be done either in the office or over the phone or video conference.) She will answer any questions that you may have and if you choose to go forward with the program . . .
2. She will perform a cheek swab on you to collect your DNA. It is simple, painless and only takes about a minute. (If you are not local, we can mail you the kit and you can easily perform the test yourself and mail in your sample.)
3. Your initial kit comes with the base supplements that everyone needs to be taking. So that you can start getting really good quality, mostly whole food-based nutrition immediately.
4. 3-4 weeks after you mail in your samples, you will receive a report explaining the actionable portion of your DNA and what supplements you should be taking based on that. You will also receive your personalized supplements which will include the base nutrition plus the supplements designed specifically for your DNA profile.
At this time, Dr. Jeni will sit down with you and explain your DNA findings to you.
5. You will be put on a monthly auto-ship and auto-pay program which will allow you to continue taking supplements that were created specifically for you based on your DNA. You can continue to take these supplements for as long as you desire.
If you are interested in learning more, shoot me an email and I will get you scheduled for a free consultation with Dr. Jeni.
We all know that the food that we eat today is not as good as the food that our parents and Grand Parent’s ate and we all know that nutrition is important for good health.
I am excited that there is finally a company that can study my DNA and create a nutritional supplement that is designed especially for me.
If you want to watch a video of Dr. Jeni doing a cheek swab on herself. Click HERE.
P.S To get your FREE consultation with Dr. Jeni, shoot me an email at email@example.com and type, "Free Consult with Dr. Jeni please."
P.S.S. To watch a video of Dr. Jeni doing a cheek swab on herself, click HERE.